- About Us
- Join our Contact List
- Current Issues
Bottle Drive II
Submitted by Doug Anderson on February 7, 2012 - 2:34pm
UPDATE: The next bottle drive will be held on Saturday, May 26 (the Saturday after the Victoria Day long weekend). Note that this is the same day as our "Keep it Clean" Dinner/Dance. You can either drop your empties off at the locations below, or bring them with you to the dinner. There will be a couple of vans?trucks near the door to take them.
Save all your wine/liquor/beer bottles and beer cans and drop them off at one of the locations below. They are all the same except for an additional one in Courtice.
We are also collecting 1-litre & 1 quart glass food jars (wide mouth - sauces, pickles, etc.). These have been requested by a local catererwho has offered to buy them at a good price. So check your basement shelves.
Saturday, May 26, 10 am-4 pm
- 1 Coomer Cres., (Ajax)
- 111 Euclid St., (Central Whitby)
- 733 Lakeview Avenue (off Park Rd south), Oshawa.
- 27 Wabbokish Crt. (West Courtice, East Oshawa)
- 3452 Courtice Road (North Courtice)
- 2699 Prestonvale (South Courtice)
- 18 Hooper Sq., Bowmanville
- 87 Mill St. North, Newcastle - This is the medical clinic - Leave donations behind the building (in the wooden structure).
In the event that you are unable to drop them off on this day, please send an email message to email@example.com with Bottle Drive in the subject line and we will make other arrangements